It is well known that after Aadhar Card Enrolment Application, Aadhar card delivery take almost 90 days to to get on Home. If you don’t want to wait for 90 days to receive your Aadhar Card then You can Download Soft Copy of Aadhar Card which is called Eaadhar. The process to Download Eaadhar is very simple and easy. You can download your Eaadhar and can use it for any purpose because It’s as equal as original Aadhar Card.
Download eAadhar Card
In Order to download Eaadhar Card with Enrolment Number you need to follow below mentioned simple steps:
- First of all you need to go to the UIDAI Official Portal – https://uidai.gov.in
- Now in Personal details step select I have ENROLLMENT ID. (14 Digit EID is given on your Aadhar Enrolment Slip).
- After that enter your Enrolment ID in first box (Ex. 2134/12345/12345)
- Now in the next box enter your FULL NAME as given in your Aadhar Card Application Form.
- After that enter your 6 Digit Area PIN CODE.
- Now enter Captcha Code given in the Image.
- Click On GET ONE TIME PASSWORD to receive OTP on your Registered Mobile Number.
Note : You will only get OTP on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER. If you have Lost/Deactivated or Don’t have your Redgistered Mobile number then You can’t get OTP.
- Now just enter the OTP and Click on VALIDATE & DOWNLOAD button.
- Your eAadhar Card will be downloaded automatically in Password Protected PDF file.
Note:- If your Aadhar Card Application has processed and successfully Verified then you can Download Your Eaadhar by this Method.
Your Eaadhar PDF file will be Password Protected and the password will be combination of the first four letters of your name written in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY format).
eAadhar PDF Password Examples:-
Example 1: Your name is Ajay Kumar
Your Year of Birth is 1994
Then your E-Aadhaar password is AJAY1994
Example 2: Your name is K.J. Singh
Your Year of Birth is 1979
Then your E-Aadhaar password is K.J.1979
I hope this information is helpful to you but still if you have any doubts please comment down below and I will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.