Welcome again at eAadhar.net. I hope that you are aware that Aadhar Card Contains 12 Digit Unique number and It has all your Data like Name, Address, Mobile Number and Date Of Birth. After Submission of Aadhar Enrolment Application at nearest Aadhar Card Centre, you need to wait for 3 months or 90 days to get Your Original Aadhar Card by POST. Meanwhile, You can check your Aadhar Card Status Online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and track/download your Eaadhar. Once your Aadhar Card Enrolment Application has Approved you can Download Your Eaadhar.
I have previously discussed the full process to download Eaadhar Online but let’s see the summary again.
STEP – 1
- First of all to Download Eaadhar Go to UIDAI Official Portal which is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now you should be in possession of your Enrollment ID (EID) which you can find on your Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- Then select EID Option.
- In the first box you need to enter your 14 Digit EID Number (eg .1234/12345/12345)
- Now in the Next Box Enter your Name as given in your Enrolment Slip.
- Now Enter your 6 Digit Area PINCODE in next box.
- After that in next box for Human Verification enter the Code / Captcha Shown in the Image and click on Get One Time Password.
STEP – 2
- Now in step – 2 you will receive One Time Password on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER. Enter that OTP and now click on Validate & Download.
At this stage, If your Aadhar Application has verified strait-away you can download Your Eaadhar PDF (Password Protected PDF). You can see here – What is your Eaadhar PDF Password?
What is Aadhar PDF Password?
You have downloaded your Eaadhar PDF but for Security Reasons, your Eaadhar PDF is PASSWORD PROTECTED and in order to open eAadhar PDF you have to follow the below given instructions.
- The password for this E-Aadhaar PDF file is 8 characters long and with some Alfa-Numeric combination.
- This 8 character password is a combination of the first four letters of your name in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY format). Few examples of an E-Aadhaar card password are given below:
Example 1: Your name is Rames Rana & Your Year of Birth is 1991.
Then your E-Aadhaar password is RAME1991
Example 2: Your name is SUMAN & Your Year of Birth is 1992.
Then your E-Aadhaar password is SUMA1992
Why this Password Protection Required?
UIDAI keeps your E-Aadhaar PDF password protected, because PDF is generally considered a safe digital file format and if the same is protected by a password, the security cover of the file enhances.
If you have any questions than comment down below. I will assist you as soon as possible.