After Aadhar Card Enrolment Process at UIDAI Portal, many Aadhar Holders have complaints related to rejection of their Aadhar Update Application. I want to tell you that there are many reasons for getting rejected. But you can still reapply for New Aadhar Card and it is very simple process. In this article I am going to explain the full process of that. First of all let’s discuss about the possible reasons to rejection of Aadhar Application.
Possible Reason for Aadhar Application Rejection!
- You may have provided wrong or inappropriate supporting Documents.
- Your Aadhar Application Form may Stay on Hold.
- UIDAI fails to Verify your Supporting Documents for any reason.
- Your Biometrics Un-Recognisable.
- You may have given wrong information in Aadhar Application Form.
- The possibility of rejection In the case of UID database already has an enrolment with your demographic data (I.e. Same Address) or biometric data.
- Your Aadhar Application isn’t found or not submitted properly.
So, Now you know the possible reasons for your Application Rejection. Now tt’s time to Re-apply Aadhar Application for Enrolment but This time make sure you don’t make any such mistakes.
Re-Apply for Aadhar Card Enrollment!
The process for re-applying Aadhar Card is same as fresh Application Form. You can do this online as well as offline. But as I mentioned above that this time you need to take care of all the details and to be entered correctly in Aadhar Card Application Form. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Download Aadhar Application or Enrolment Form from UIDAI online portal.
- Before filling the form I insist you to read all the fields carefully.
- Now start filling all the necessary details including Pre-Aadhar EID, TIN/NPR Receipt, Name, Address, Gender, Age, District, State, Mobile Number, PIN Code, Consent and other information.
- Provide your biometrics to Aadhar Card Centre – fingerprints for all fingers, IRIS scans of both eyes and also provide your photograph for future reference.
Note : Write all the details in Capital/Uppercase Letters to avoid confusion.
- Don’t Overwrite and don’t use Lowercase letters.
- Now after doing the above process you have to handover the Application to Aadhar official and ask them to counter-check all the fields. (They will guide you in case you have made any mistake while re-applying aadhar application form)
- You also need to provide your Aadhar Supporting Documents to UIDAI Official and ask them that these documents are valid or not?
- Now, submit your Application to Aadhar Card Kendra.
Check Aadhar Application Submitted or Not?
Now the Question may hit your Mind is that, You have submitted your Application. But, How you will Get to Know that it is really submitted or not? After successfully submission of your Aadhar Application, You should Check Your Aadhar Status Online.
The process of checking Aadhar Status is very simple you just need to enter information and you will able to check your Aadhar Application Status. If you still facing any issues then let me know in the comment section below and I will try to solve them.