Friends, welcome again on eAadhar & in this post I am going to tell you about How to Verify Aadhar Card and What is the importance of Aadhar Card Verification?
As we all are aware that Aadhar Card is Issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and it contains Aadhar Holders’ important information. Nowadays It’s mandatory to have an Aadhar Card to get various benefits of Government Schemes and so many other facilities.
First of all I am going to discuss about importance of Aadhar Card Verification.
Importance of Aadhar Card Verification!
If you are having an Aadhar Card its not enough until you verify Your Aadhar Card at UIDAI. Once you’ve completed Eaadhar Download in next step you should Verify and Validate your Aadhar Card details to confirm that all details are correct.
So, basically Aadhar Card Verification used to do, to ensure your Aadhar Number and other details like Your Name, DOB & Address are correct. You can easily verify Aadhaar card online through the official website of UIDAI. UIDAI is not only the issuing authority of Aadhaar card to the citizens of India, they also maintains all datas of every Aadhaar card holder in India. You can easily verify your Aadhaar card after you have registered for the Aadhaar card and have obtained the Aadhaar number.
While Aadhar Card Verification you found that your details are wrong in your Aadhar Card then you can also apply for Aadhar Card Correction. Aadhar Card Correction or Aadhar Card Update process is very simple and it can be done online at your nearby Aadhar Card Centre. After Aadhar Card Correction process you have to check your Aadhar Card Update Status online to get your Eaadhar Online.
In above paragraphs I have discussed about importance of Aadhar Card Verification. Now I am going to explain you Aadhar Card Verification process.
Aadhar Verification Process!
UIDAI Portal has made it possible and very easy to verify your Aadhar Card Online without visiting any Aadhar Card Kendra. The Process of Aadhar Verification only takes Maximum 5 Minutes.
In order to verify your Aadhar Card you have to follow below mentioned simple steps:
- First of all go to the official UIDAI website – uidai.gov.in
- Now at UIDAI Portal choose the option “Aadhaar services” shown at the bottom of the page.
- Now you need to select the option “Aadhaar Verification” on the page and it will look like below image.
- Now you will be redirected to the Resident Portal of UIDAI or the Aadhaar Kiosk.
- After that at Aadhar Kiosk Portal Select the option “Verify Aadhaar”.
- Now you need to enter your 12 digits unique Aadhaar number in the box.
- After entering your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- And choose the option “Submit”.
After submitting the form you will be taken to the next Page that will display the details of your Aadhaar card. It will also show whether Aadhaar card has been issued or not. Once Your Aadhar Verification will be completed successfully you will see the Messages as shown in below mentioned image.
Now you have success fully completed the guide on Aadhar Card Verification. But there may some more circumstances that your Aadhar Card is Deactivated. So, in the scenario you have to Re-Verify Your Aadhar Card. Here I’ve mentioned that how to re-verify Aadhar.
Re-verify your Deactivated Aadhaar Card!
If your Aadhar Card is deactivated then you need to follow the below mentioned steps to Re-Activate your Aadhar Card:
- Go to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center with all relevant documents like Identity, Photo & Address Proof.
- Now fill the Aadhaar update form with a fee of Rs.25.
- Get your biometrics verified and provide a valid mobile number to get your OTP in future for Eaadhar Download.
- Your Aadhaar card will be activated after your data validation by authorities at UIDAI.
What Are The Reasons for Aadhaar Deactivation?
- Aadhar cards may be deactivated if the required documents are not verified.
- If the biometric information has not been captured Properly.
- If a biometric exception has been wrongly claimed by someone.
- If the same person holds more than one Aadhaar card or applied for more than once.
- If there is any kind of fraudulent enrolment attempt has been maid.
- If a recent and clear photo has not been taken for the purpose of Aadhaar.
- Suspicious or tempered biometric information.
I hope you got some idea about Aadhar Verification process and much more. If you have any problem in Aadhar Card Verification mention in comment below.