Welcome friends at Eaadhar. In this article I am going to explain you about How to Link Aadhar With Pan and why Linking Your Aadhar Card to PAN Card is important. As per recent policy of GoI, linking your Aadhar card UID to your pan card /pan number is mandatory in India. By recent statement of 1st July 2017 you have to link your Aadhar Card with Pan Card.
Most important thing to know is you can not file income tax return without linking your aadhaar to pan. So you must link your Aadhar Card with your PAN Card.
How To Link Your Aadhar Card With PAN Card?
- open the official website of Income Tax Department by clicking on This Link.
- Now you need to enter your PAN and Aadhaar details as shown in below image.
- Check the box “I Agree to validate my Aadhar Details with UIDAI”.
- Enter Captcha shown in image or OTP.
- After filling all the required PAN and Aaadhar details, now click on Link Aadhar Button.
That is all you don’t need to anything further.
If you have any issues with linking your Aadhar Card With PAN Card, please let me know in comment section. I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.